Friday 20 September 2019

Activity 2: HOW TECHNOLOGY INFLUENCED MY LIFE AS A LEARNER




 HOW TECHNOLOGY INFLUENCED MY LIFE AS A LEARNER


              Technology has made life easier and has opened several doors of opportunities for us that were don't know before. Today’s generations we are spending more time on technologies. Technology plays the role of facilitator in educating a student. Technology has a significant impact in my life, from how I communicate with others and how I view some information in internet.

             Technology influenced my life both positive and negative. When I was an Elementary student I don't have any kind of gadget, and as I remember, I just go to computer shop when we have an assignments to search and also I play different online games with my friends (Frevi, subway surf, Feeding prezy etc.) It's help me to gatherd information that I need. During my highschool days and as of now I am a college students, technology helps me get through in my daily activities. It helps me on my homework, academics and commuting to school and also memorizing most of my academic work. With the help of my phone, I am being updated on what's going on in our society. Without technology life would be much difficult. Now, there is a lot of application that can help me in my study. By using technology like phone or computer it would be much quicker to do my homeworks. Technology has also enhanced my brain positively and negatively also. Whenever I get stuck with my school work, I just Google or type in my problem and it would show me how to figure it out. It has affected me in a negative way by me not using my brain to figure out the problem and sometimes it also bring me in laziness because I am spending more time in technology and no time for my school activities.

             As a students technology facilitate my learning. I have immediate access to anything I don't understand or want to learn more about. I don't longer solely dependent on teachers, parents, or other educated people to be their only source of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment